Pages

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Showered

As I mentioned a couple days ago, 4 of my friends hosted a baby shower for me on Sunday and it honestly could not have been better.  I might be totally biased, but I’m pretty sure it was the perfect shower.  They hosted it at Billy’s Boat House – a casual, but cute restaurant on the Intracoastal that’s known for its brunch, my favorite meal.  After seeing everyone and getting all these amazing gifts, things are really starting to feel real.  Especially after getting it all home and going through everything again.  Holy shit…I think I’m about to have a baby.

Pretty table

The menu and cookies

More decorations...so cute

A tiger + a cowboy = ?

Me with the hostesses, aka my adult besties. 

Paige & Kristen

My Noc friends who I don't see nearly enough even though they live 20 mintues away. 

This baby is so lucky to have these two as grandmothers!

1 comment:

  1. We are so lucky to have you as our friend; It was our pleasure. I just wish I had consumed 6, maybe 7, less vodka waters the previous night. You live, you learn. XOXO.

    ReplyDelete