Pages

Friday, December 28, 2012

My Mini-Shower

Last Saturday I had a mini-Shower with Allyson, Janice and Meghan.  It was one of those heavenly days that feels perfect…great people, great convo, great food, perfection.

First, we went to a little nail spa in Ponte Vedra to get pedicures.  The women working there hated us for no good reason, but it made me laugh.  They accused one of us of having a foot fungus, but proceeded to paint everyone’s nails.  Note to self: if you go to Le Cheval in PVB, don’t get dark red.  There might be fungus in it.  Janice brought a tray of cheese, fruit, and treats as well as some Sparkling Duck which I think she got a little tipsy from because she ended up like this before the day was done:

I swear it was non-alcoholic. 
Also, did I mention they hated us?

Afterwards, we went to Casa Marina and got to sit outside in the sun.  We were all thinking it’d be too cold to enjoy the fresh air, but it honestly felt great.  We must have sat there for 3 hours just chatting and watching the ocean look pretty.  It was my ideal day.  I couldn’t have planned it better myself.  Tip of the hat to you ladies for knowing me so well. 

I hate myself for not taking more pictures that day (grrrrrrrrr), but got this cute one of me and the babe’s aunt. 
Every girl needs a sister like her

I know I’m starting to sound like a broken record (and super cheesy), but I’m honestly just overwhelmed lately with the amount of love and support I’m getting from family and friends.  I always knew you all rocked my world, but making a major life change like this just reaffirms how incredibly lucky I am.  It means the world to me.  When I start to feel anxious or overwhelmed it’s easy to remind myself that truly nothing, nothing, nothing matters as long as I have friends and family like these who are happy and healthy. 

1 comment:

  1. Love the pic of Allyson & you. Sounds like a really fun day!

    ReplyDelete