Pages

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

My Little Family of Nurses


So to make my long week even more difficult, I got a pretty nasty cold on Monday.  It came on fast and furious.  I'm done with the sore throat part of the cold, thank god!  I know I'm a total baby when it comes to pain, but I just don't think there's anything worse than a really, really sore throat.  Now I just have a head cold and runny nose.  Maybe it'll be gone by Saturday?  Here's hoping!  I'm really trying to go meds-free while pregnant, but will do what I need to do to survive this week.  I took a couple tylenol this morning to help with the throat pain and light-headedness.

Anyway, just wanted to share this pic of my little family who are all doing their best to nurse me back to health in record time.  I think it shows each of their personalities.

Uma:  She's our little teenage daughter who's so over it and too cool for school.
Bud:  Smiling, perfect
June:  Starring her dad down until he gives her the attention she NEEDS at all times.  I mean, why would you EVER stop petting her? 

1 comment:

  1. Love it. Thinking of you. Feel better!

    Also thinking of poor June bug.

    ReplyDelete