Pages

Friday, October 19, 2012

Pre-Preg To-Do List

Years ago, I made a list of 5 things I wanted to accomplish before getting knocked up.  Let's see how well that worked out.

1.  Pay off my credit card.

Haha...oh Katie of 2008, you are a funny lady.  Here's the thing, Bud and I developed a plan to get this done before getting knocked up and were close....very close...to getting that accomplished, but then this summer happened and plans change.  Oh well.

2.  Celebrate my 5 year anniversary in Hawaii.

Well, it wasn't Hawaii, but we did go to III Forks.  It was delicious.  Same thing, right?

3.  Get in really good, smoking hot, bikini in public physical shape.

Bawhahaha...not even close.  Unfortunately I went in the opposite direction:



4.  Go to Europe with Bud again.

Nope.

5.  Let the girls see snow at least once.

Well, technically it snowed in Jacksonville last Christmas, but the girls didn't see it so I don't think it actually counts.  A lot people might think this one is really dumb, but one of my favorite memories ever is Emma playing in the snow in NC when she was young.  It's just one of those things that I seriously doubt will happen after we have a baby so I wanted to check it off the life To-Do list before the family expanded.  Oh well.

I guess this list just goes to show you that even the best laid plans are tossed out the window eventually.  Ready or not, here comes Honey Boo Boo Baby Roland.

2 comments:

  1. I have many a list similar to this! Oh, #1 what a little bee-ach. But #'s 3,4,5 are totally do-able with Baby George, in fact even more fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. would love to see all 3 of you over here in europe - anytime! :-)

    ReplyDelete