Pages

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Noah

No, that's not this kid's name.  Definitely not.

However, it is the name of Megan Fox and Brian Austin Greene's new baby.  Isn't that too normal to be a celebrity baby's name?  I'm always surprised when celebs name their kid something that isn't insane.  Even the seemingly normal celebrities try to out crazy each other with their baby names.  I'm looking at you Tennessee (Whitherspoon) Toth and Aleph (Portman) Millepied.  So I was fully expecting Megan Fox and B.A.G. to come up with something like Eaglevision Night Greene.

Oh, and just to be clear, this is not something I'm only paying attention to because I'm desperately trying to figure out something other than "Baby Boy Garro," which is apparently the name that Bud almost left the hospital with.  No, this is something I've always kept an eye on and given way too much time and attention to.

Edit:  Awww, thanks Uma.  People.com just reported that Uma Thurman named her daughter Rosalind Arusha Arkadina Altalune Florence Thurman-Busson and they are calling her "Luna."  All is well with the world of celeb kids again.

1 comment:

  1. I seriously almost had a heart attack thinking you had named BBG and I didn't know about it. I need to simmer. haha.

    ReplyDelete