Pages

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Some good news!

Sorry for another quick, mostly wordless update, but I have some terrific news to share.  I just weighed myself and am .5 pounds lighter than I was pre-pregnancy!  Wahoo!  That's not to say I'm looking good...still in maternity clothes and have about 30 lb to go until I'll feel better about myself, but hey, 8 days and I've lost that baby weight is worth celebrating, right!?  I shall celebrate with ice cream and potato chips and put it all back on. :)

A few pictures to share...

Swelling is mostly gone so my rings fit again!  Yay!

John with my OBGYN, Dr. Quinones.  I love her!  
I had a quick check up today and everything is looking good.  It felt so good to get out of the house.

John with two of his fanclub members, Mampy and Baby-Expert Erich



1 comment:

  1. Less than your Pre-pregnancy weight?!?! You are A-MAZ-ING!!! Good for you, Mama! I love that you are still updating your blog. I LOVE glimpses of this little guy. I cant wait to hold him and love on him!

    ReplyDelete