Pages

Monday, January 21, 2013

Postpartum Prep aka How to Avoid Irish Twins


Bud likes to dive into things with both feet.  Not only is he excited about this baby, but he’s already anxiously awaiting #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, #7, and #8. Yep, he’ll tell anyone who’ll listen that he now wants 8 kids and recently told me that the next pregnancy will be twins, followed by triplets, followed by twins.  Ooooooo K.  In all fairness, I want 8 dogs so I guess eight is just our number.

Here’s one way to ensure that #2 won’t be making her debut for a little while.  This weekend I took Bud to Target with me to get some postpartum recovery supplies.  It’s not exactly the sexiest shopping cart you’ve ever seen.


1.  Always Overnite Maxi Pads.  Nothing says come-hither quite like a maxipad, right?

2.  Adult wetwipes.  I don’t know what else to call these and don’t think they need any explanation.  Especially after you hear about #3.

3.  Colace stool softener.  Yowza!  First time for everything, I guess.

4.  Fruit of the Loom fullback undies.  Because the sexiest underwear always comes in a 5-pack.

5.  New pajama pants, size XL.  OK, I may as well call these sweatpants, but pajama pants sound so much better. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm really glad you did this shopping trip last weekend and didn't wait for next week since your little bundle decided to make his cameo earlier than expected! XOXO.

    ReplyDelete