Pages

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Bald Spots



It’s happening.  John’s balding.  I starting finding his fine black hair on the changing table, boppy pillow, and other places he had laid down a few weeks ago.  I tried to convince myself that it was just normal shedding, but I don’t think I can deny it any longer.

Exhibit A

Exhibit B

Not only are there bald spots, but it's also receding. 
PS...this was towards the end of a realllllly rough day hence the dead-inside eyes that I'm sporting.

His hair has been the first thing anyone noticed when they met him so I’m a little sad to see it thinning.  It’ll be interesting to see what it looks like when it grows back.  I doubt he’ll be blonde, but I also doubt it’ll stay black.  My money is on dark brunette like his papa.  Time will tell.

He's been a little upset with all the fat, bald man jokes so let's keep those to a minimum.

No comments:

Post a Comment