Pages

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Best Gift Ever

This might make me sound like an ungrateful brat, but I wanted to let everyone know that I recieved the Best Baby Gift last night so don't bother getting this kid anything else.  I mean, what kind of high maintenence kid needs more that this outfit, right?

My thoughtful, amazing, brilliant sister had this custom made for her nephew:

You might not think that this is as amazing as I do, so let me break it down for you:

1.  Since I decided that Bud was the guy for me, Allyson and I have been determined to name my first son Roland Garro.  Click that link to understand why.  It is actually impossible to have a cooler name if your last name is Garro.

2.  Each year the French Open has artwork made to commemorate that year's event.  Allyson searched her apartment to find the 2006 art which just so happens to be the year I got hitched and also happens to be the coolest art ever. #perfectiontotheface

3.  The back of the onesie has the French Open logo.

4.  It was from this adorable place near her in Chicago called The T-Shirt Deli.  The shirt came wrapped up like a sandwhich (no pickle, obviously) with a side of chips.

5.  Allyson had been lobbying pretty hard since June 3rd for me to give her a niece (sorry to disappoint).  Luckily, Paul pointed out that she can call the kid Roland and now she's excited for the little guy.

1 comment: