Pages

Friday, June 7, 2013

Name Change

Nothing major, but I've changed the name of this little blog to Baby Mine.  I put about 6 seconds of thought into the blog's original title (Sorry for the Cheese) and was over it.  Baby Mine is a sweet little diddy that I sing to my boy.

It's originally from Dumbo (dear God, old Disney movies are pretty dark, right?), but I know this version better:

 

Baby mine, don't you cry.
Baby mine, dry your eyes.
Rest your head close to my heart,
never to part, baby of mine.

Little one, when you play,
pay no heed what they say.
Let your eyes sparkle and shine,
never to tear, baby of mine.

If they knew all about you,
they'd end up loving you too.
All those same people who scold you,
what they'd give just for the right to hold you.

From your head down to your toes,
you're not much, goodness knows.
But, your so precious to me,
sweet as can be, baby of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment