Pages

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Aunt-a-palooza

This lucky boy got to meet two of his three amazing aunts last weekend.  Sarah and Allyson were both in Jax to meet John.  It was SO wonderful to get to share my boy with two people that love him so much already.  I LOVE being an aunt to my two nieces and nephew.  It's such a special relationship...one that I didn't know much about because I didn't have an aunt or uncle growing up.  From my experience as an aunt and I can truly say that it only get better every time I see the kids.

Sarah and John...she cuddled him even though he was one fussy kid that day.

Allyson and John...she cuddled him even though he's a tiny, terrifying baby and was trying to do back-dives out of her arms half the time.

Clarks



2 comments:

  1. I was hoping you'd post the pic of Al from Monday night. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful photos! I agree, being an aunt is very special. John is lucky to have such loving aunts in his life. I LOVE the pic with Allyson and John. Allyson looks great but John looks so alert and strong and handsome! He is getting to be such a big boy! Thinking of you guys all the time!
    XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete