Pages

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Happy Blogiversary

Happy One Year Anniversary, little blog of mine!  One year ago, I sat down and wrote this post; And it begins.

Today also marks one year since Bud and I found out that our baby was a boy and he looked perfectly healthy.  It’s so hard to believe that it’s only been a year.  Only 365 days ago I had no clue who this kid would be and now it seems like we know each other so well.  I know every curve on his sweet face and every speck of grey in his sparkly blue eyes.  I know that he loves being sung to and hates having to lay still for a diaper change.  I’ve watched him learn how to smile, then sit, and now crawl.  Mostly importantly, however, I know that he loves me and I hope he knows how much I love him.

I started this as a way to keep friends and family up on what’s going on with my pregnancy, but I’ve kept it going for me.  I can’t post as much as I’d like, but it’s fun to go back and read old posts.  Thank you for tolerating my rambling and lack of proofreading.  I appreciate that no one has pointed out any grammar mistakes.


And because no post is worth a damn without a picture of my boy…feast your eyes on this:    

Sorry I had to hide the masterpiece

1 comment: