Pages

Thursday, July 25, 2013

George Garro

Oh man.  Bullet dodged.  I basically held my breath from Monday when I found out the royal baby was a boy until learning his name yesterday.  I was sooooooooooooo nervous that they'd name him John and John would quickly become the most overused boy name of the teens (I'm guessing that's what we call the years 2010 - 2019, right).

Not sure if anyone remembers, but George was Bud's #1 choice for our baby's name back when I wrote my 22 Weeks post in September.  So glad I put the kabosh on that one.  Phew.

PS...rereading that post seems like a lifetime ago.

PPS...John reached his arms up when I picked him up today.  My heart melted.  I've been waiting for that one.  He loves me after all.

1 comment:

  1. Awww, that's so sweet. Speaking of picking him up, I assume your arms look like Madonna's arms by now from the sheer strength it takes to dead lift him? ;)

    ReplyDelete