Pages

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

John Songs


As I’ve said before, we sing to John a lot.  He likes it and it’s easy to do so why not?  Our song choices are all over the map, but I find myself singing the same songs over and over again.  I must know 1000s of songs, but for some reason these 20 are the only ones that ever come to mind.

In no particular order:
I Want it That Way, Backstreet Boys
Fix You, Coldplay
Yesterday, Beatles
Winner Takes it All, ABBA
Money, Money, Money, ABBA
Bridge Over Troubled Water, Paul Simon
Satisfied Mind, Jeff Buckley
Cry Me a River, Justin Timberlake
Baby Mine, Bette Midler
Glory of Love, Bette Midler
All My Loving, Beatles (but the version from Across the Universe)
Open Shut, Random Kid Song that he loves
Heartless, Kanye West
Sound of Silence, Paul Simon
To Make You Feel My Love, Adele
Down By the Bay, Raffi
Hold On, Wilson Philips
We Danced Anyway, Deana Carter
Do-Re-Me, Sound of Music
Mama Said, Shirelles

1 comment:

  1. Love all the singing! Woody is so jealous that John gets such a variety! (Wood gets about three different songs, max)
    XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete