Pages

Thursday, May 2, 2013

100 Days

Today was John's 100th day birthday. I had plans for a cute photoshoot and celebration, but John had other plans.

For the first time in a long time, he had a rough night last night. He woke up at 11:30, 2:30, 5:30, and finally 8:30. We hadn't had a night like that since February. Because he slept poorly last night, he couldn't get a good nap all day today. Such a vicious cycle! Sleep begets sleep and no-sleep begets a baby who wants to turn red and scream.

Good thing I've had 100 days to fall in love with the little guy because today was just one of those days that makes me want to trade in this gig for my old job.

Also, good thing Bud came home. Sometimes his chest is the only place the boy wants to snooze. Can't say that I blame him....a snuggle from papa makes everything better.

Happy 100th day, my sweet boy. The sun will come up on your 101st day and we will celebrate then.

No comments:

Post a Comment